Fairly large update to the mechanics of Bump n Drop, not a whole lot of visual changes or anything else that would make you go: ooooh! 😉
Also, I’ve updated the link panel on the blog so that each game/demo has its own button, making it easier to access.
As for Bump n Drop… here is the list of changes in this version. 🙂
- Added a bounce-barrier to the top of the level to prevent the ball from flying out of the top of the level and causing the player to die.
- Tweaked the mechanics of the ball, making it move faster and bounce harder, making the gameplay a bit faster.
- Added Prismatics (currently shown as White Orbs). Currently there are 3 prismatic orbs on the map, and when you hit all 3 of them, the level completion has been fulfilled.
- Text Popup mechanic added, its currently only when you complete the level. But it will of course be updated/changed for later mechanics, such as announcing Combos, Game Over, Extra Lives, Special Trick Shots, and more thingies 😉
- Changed the colour of the barriers and walls.
- Added a Super Bouncer (the yellow thing), it gives the ball a larger push than the normal orbs, and doesnt disappear when hit.
- Changed number of lives/balls to 10, it will of course be changed later, just as the actual level design.
This upgrades all sound and looks really exciting. 😀 I can’t wait to see more … keep up the awesome work.
Thanks alot Ais! 😀
I cant wait either! 😉 Looking forward to be showing more updates and more progress on my game project and polishing up the concept 🙂